Director of Talent Acquisition
Do you have a passion for talent acquisition? AVIA is transforming healthcare and seeking a leader of Talent Acquisition to help with the continued expansion of our dynamic team. The Director of Talent Acquisition will be responsible for all recruiting activities. This individual will report to the COO and partner closely with the Human Resources Director and Executive team to ensure delivery against all talent acquisition activities for both open and emerging talent needs.
At AVIA, our aim is not to just change healthcare, but to transform it. We’re looking for fellow ‘believers’ with the passion, smarts, energy and drive to do it with us. This is a great opportunity for an individual with experience in a high-volume recruitment role. This individual should possess excellent communication skills, understand full cycle recruitment and be creative in seeking new avenues for recruitment and sourcing.
This is a high-volume recruitment role for executive level positions to relatively junior roles within AVIA. This individual will be responsible for all stages of the recruitment process including job posting, screening, interviewing, job offers and on boarding of all new hires with some support on resume screening, job posting, etc. This position is responsible for:
- Managing all relevant talent acquisition volume and developing accompanying strategies for sourcing, acquiring and retaining top talent. The role is responsible for talent acquisition logistics including requisitions and calendar/scheduling of candidates to ensure proper and consistent candidate experiences.
- Building the external talent pipeline and exploring any viable talent acquisition partnerships with various search/outplacement firms and/or any relevant industry or functional associations.
- Aligning AVIA goals/objectives within our client portfolio, while continuously integrating strategic sourcing behaviors and capabilities with the Provider Solutions and Market Strategies teams dedicated to servicing these clients.
- Partnering with the HR team on enhancing onboarding experience for new hires to drive organizational engagement.
- Working collaboratively with our Human Resource team and client groups, this individual will build recruiting channels to continuously pipeline reoccurring positions and management level talent.
- Develop and align with metrics and performance goals/objectives for best practices in recruiting.
- Champion consistency and standards in policy and practices to ultimately ensure effectiveness of strategic and proactive programs around diversity and other talent acquisition programs.
- Enhance the effectiveness of search firm partnerships and outsourced service contracts for full time placement.
- Manage the creation of effective approaches and tactics to meet talent acquisition requirements. Develop recruiting strategies that are aligned with our business goals to attract and retain talent.
- Create a positive and professional candidate and new hire experience.
- Complete all pre-employment screening and reference checking on all applicants.
- Screen and conduct interviews either on the phone or in person.
- Provide hiring process activities such as posting jobs on job boards, reviewing applications and maintain the weekly recruiting report.
- Collaborate with managers to schedule interviews and provide feedback on candidate selection.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- 8 + years of talent acquisition experience with proven results in a full-life cycle recruiting environment.
- Previous work experience recruiting within the healthcare and/or consulting professions.
- Experience with executive search and/or contingency-based recruiting firm industry highly desired.
- Ability to deliver effective results, meet deadlines and targets.
- Proven leadership, management and interpersonal skills, with a track record in talent assessment, change management and cultural transformation working with senior leadership at all levels.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize key initiatives to determine which competing projects will provide the greater benefit.
- High degree of adaptability with a high level of comfort in managing effectively in rapidly changing and evolving environments.
- Confident and assertive with ‘C-level’ executive presence, strong presentation and communication skills.
- A client-service consultative orientation, with attention to detail, follow-up and follow-through on commitments.
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, LinkedIn recruiter, etc).